On September 9, the 6th Forum Dientleistungsmanagement (DLM) will focus on "Developing innovative business models using smart services".
There will be input from a wide range of industries - as always authentic, open for discussion and with the claim that participants can take away practical input for their business.
- How did Belimed, a manufacturer of product and service solutions for the sterilization, disinfection and cleaning of medical and surgical instruments, manage to transform itself from a traditional machine manufacturer into a provider of digital services?
- How do digital referral services at the University Hospital Basel add real value for referrers, patients and health?
- How did the SVA Aargau become a leading service provider for social security using digital tools?
- How can digital solutions from Belimo be used to master the current challenge of energy efficiency?
- How is customer service for sweepers at Aebi Schmidt Group made even more efficient and service-oriented with connectivity?
For registered persons, participation in the forum is free of charge. For registration and further information click here: Forum DLM